Besfomec Industries Sdn. Bhd. and its related companies respect the privacy of all visitors to the Site. Besfomec will not collect personally identifying information about you unless the information is voluntarily submitted by you and collected with your full consent.
Besfomec will use and process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for certain health information, products and/ or services;
- To customize certain products and services which you may receive from Besfomec;
- To make Besfomec’s Site access more convenient and efficient for you;
- To suggest to you products which best meets your health and general needs;
- To analysis Site and consumption data, in order that Besfomec can better understand your needs and/ or concerns to study general patterns and trends of consumption;
- Keeping you updated by sending you publications, materials, correspondences, email address, updates or notification;
- To contact you about relevant special offers and new products
Besfomec respects your privacy and will not transfer, sell, rent or otherwise deal in, disclose or reveal your Personal Information for any commercial purpose or gain without your consent, expect when Besfomec engage third parties for the purposes as specified above, including:
- Fulfilling your orders;
- Suggesting and selecting products which best meets your health and general needs;
- Statistical analysis, in order that Besfomec can better understand your needs and/ or concerns to study general patterns and trends of consumption;
- Sending you publications, marketing materials, correspondences, email releases, updated or notifications and providing any other forms of services to you
Children and young people below 21 years of age should get permission from their parents or guardians before they submit personal information to the Site.
A "cookie" is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard
drive that allows a Web site to respond to you as an individual,
gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to
tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Cookies also
enable an Internet retailer to keep track of a consumer’s electronic
"shopping cart" before completing a purchase. Overall, cookies are safe,
as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience.
Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any
Personally Identifiable Information about you, other than the
information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, or can
they be used to deliver a virus.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some Web site features that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly.
To support the personalized features of our Site (such as your country and language codes, electronic shopping cart, and other ordering and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered Site user. We do not, however, use so-called "surveillance" cookies that track your activity elsewhere on the Web.
Active-X programs and JAVA applets are executable programs that can be transferred to your computer’s hard drive to cause your computer to perform functions in connection with your visit to a Web site. Our Site does not transfer any Active-X programs or Java Applets to your computer’s hard drive.
time to time especially before you submit any Personally Identifiable
Information at our Site, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed.
If any changes materially affect the use of Personally Identifiable
Information previously provided to us, we will obtain your consent prior
to the retroactive application of any material changes. By using our
Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at
the time of use.